So these last few days I have been marathoning the second season of Vampire Diaries, just because I can.
I started noticing a running theme which was not really addressed explicitly. All the characters drink. A lot.
About 15 episodes in I began to feel left out, so I devised a drinking game which would allow me to drink along with all of them.
Here are the rules:
The Vampire Diaries Drinking Game
 |
| Ready? |
1) Drink along with all the characters - when they drink you drink
 |
| DRINK! |
2) Every time someone drinks vervain
 |
| DRINK! |
3) Every time someone drinks blood (human or vampire)
 |
| DRINK! |
4) Every time someone gets stabed/shot/impaled/injected/etc.
 |
| DRINK! |
5) Every time someone says someone else's name ~dramatically~ upon seeing them
 |
| DRINK! |
6) Every time someone slams someone else up against a wall
 |
| DRINK! |
7) Every time someone dies
 |
| DRINK! |
and if they come back to life again...
 |
| DRINK AGAIN! |
8) Every time someone says 'you have my word'
 |
DRINK!
|
or 'trust me'
 |
| DRINK! |
and if they were lying...
 |
| DRINK AGAIN! |
9) Every time someone is compelled
 |
| DRINK! |
and if they were only pretending to be compelled...
 |
| DRINK AGAIN! |
10) Every time someone is in love with Katherine or Elena...
 |
| Down whatever is in your glass and get another drink. |
Happy Drinking!
P.S. Yes those are all screen-caps from the show. I told you they drink a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment